- Applicant must be a registered business in the State of Washington with proof of license and insurance.
- Applicant must submit disclosure of affiliations, partnerships, sponsorships and memberships to demonstrate committed involvement within the community.
- Applicant must provide disclosure of any lawsuits filed by or against the company for the past five (5) years.
- Applicant must provide a minimum of three (3) professional references, which can include customer/client referrals.
- Applicant must provide a brief description of their company and how their services and/or products will benefit family caregivers and seniors.
- The owner and/or authorized representative and active LTF participant(s) of the company applying for membership will be interviewed by two or more board members.
- Final approval for membership will be based upon 75% Board approval after review of the above criteria. Upon notification of approval, the membership agreement must be signed, and appropriate membership level dues paid within thirty (30) days prior to announcement, publication, and website postings.
A MAXIMUM of three (3) companies are allowed per category.
If a member (company) withdraws from a category wherein three companies are represented, the Board will consider the next applicant in line based upon the date applications are submitted.
If an applicant is not approved, the applicant (company) can re-submit a new application after twelve (12) months from date of denial and undergo the vetting process again.
The Board reserves the right to terminate membership if significant negative reports or complaints are received following a thorough investigation of said complaints. The removal of a member from LTF for any reason will be based upon 75% Board approval.